Few farmers expect to suffer a major misfortune - but unfortunate events do happen. Farms, like any other business, need a risk management plan, including appropriate insurance that will provide cover to repair or replace damaged assets. Farmers need cover to respond to legal liability claims for personal injuries or property damage that occurs to third parties whilst they are going about their business, whether on their property or elsewhere in Australia.
Business Insurance Planning can assist you with an insurance package for your farm cover including:
- Sheds and other buildings, contents, tools and machinery
- Tractors and other farm vehicles
- Farm legal liability – covering people, farm animals and products
- Livestock, crushes, gates, fencing and hay
- Home building and personal contents
- Cars, 4WD, trucks and other registered vehicles
- Equipment breakdown
- Business interruption
- Goods in transit
- Sickness & accident
Primary producers need to insure their most important asset – the owners ability to earn an income from their work.
Ask about our special Agreed Value Income Protection Insurance policy. No need for proof of income, for 24 hour a day, 7 days a week coverage for a sickness and accident benefit paid to you if you are disabled and cannot work.